[Serusers] line wrapping...

Greg Fausak lgfausak at august.net
Fri Dec 19 22:45:13 CET 2003

I've been trying to make my
scripts look a little neater.
I'm having problems with xlog specifically.
I have these lines that wrap 2 or 3 times which
are real ugly.  For example:

	if(loose_route())
	{
		xlog("L_NOTICE", "LOOSE: time_t=%Ts, call_id=%ci, cseq=%ci,
contact=%ct, from=%fu, fromtag=%ft, to=%tu, totag=%tt, method=%rm,
ruri=%ru, messageid=%mi\n");
		t_relay();
	};

I just tried this:
                 xlog("L_WARN",
                         "TOOMANYHOPS: %Ts call_id=%ci\
                          cseq=%ci\
                          contact=%ct\
                          from=%fu\
                          fromtag=%ft\
                          to=%tu\
                          totag=%tt\
                          method=%rm\
                          ruri=%ru\
                          messageid=%mi\n");

That looks better, but I get ^I (that is TWO characters)
in the log output .... presumably all of the
tabs.

Is there any 'HERE' document functionality, or a way
to make my long lines look neater?

---greg