[Serusers] Testing SER

Jaime Hemmett jj at datafast.net.au
Wed Feb 12 23:46:56 CET 2003

<quote who="Jan Janak">

>On 11-02 15:59, Jaime Hemmett wrote:

>> With bone phone I have tried connecting but gotten:
>> "java.net.BindException: Address already in use"
>
>  This probably means that the server is listening on <your_ip>:5060 and the
>  bonephone tries to bind the same IP adress and port. Try to change
>  port number either in ser or in bonephone so the server and the client
>  will use different port numbers.

Thankyou for this,   I tried a bunch of different settings with
bonephone and didn't succeed.  I installed linphone and it happily
talked through SER to SJPhone.

So the problem is with bonePhone and most likely my settings (Not too
many docs with BonePhone).

I also haven't gotten microsoft messenger working with the non
authenticating system I'll check over the archives.

Jaime.