[Serusers] sip server

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Tue Jan 21 13:03:35 CET 2003

geetha shree wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> We are developing a sip stack.
> We wanted to know whether you can provide any sip server for testing
> our stack.
> We also wanted to know the procedures invloved in it.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Geetha

Just wonder what is the reason behind idea to develop your own stack?
AFAIK, several more or less mature implementations are freely
available already (e.g. libosip, Vovida's stack, SER's stack etc). If
GPL is unacceptable for you, some of them (i.e. Vovida's one) is
distributed under the BSD-like license, which doesn't require you to
make your modifications public.

-Maxim