[Serusers] restart problems with 0.8.10 and >6000 locations

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Jul 7 10:39:39 CEST 2003

Hello,

there is a shortcoming in SER -- it tries to preload all contacts in
private memory during boot-up  before placing them in shared memory
in a single batch.

A workaround for now is increase the private memory limit. Edit file
config.h and set PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE to higher value (it is in bytes) and
recompile ser.

We will introduce incremental loading later.

-Jiri