[Serusers] sip account

Daniel-Constantin Mierla mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jul 31 12:08:05 CEST 2003

Hello,
just another idea ...
You can create a special group (e.g., expired) and have a filter at the
beginning of ser config file that denies all requests from users being
in that group. In this way you don't have to remove/put back the users
from/to subscriber table which has many information stored but from grp
table.You can use serctl very easy to add/remove a user from a group.

Best regards,
Daniel