[Serusers] Ser 0.8.11Pre29 Number of processes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jun 19 17:42:32 CEST 2003

Hello,
could you send us all the debug messages -- if the file is too big send
it to serhelp at lists.iptel.org. Try to generate a core file, set ulimt -c
1000000 and run SER in that console. If you get one gzip it and send it
along with the debug messages.
Also, it may be useful to have the config file -- at least the parts who
involves the Jabber gateway.

Best regards,
Daniel