[Serusers] Alternative to Mysql?

Greg Fausak greg at august.net
Wed Mar 12 23:53:00 CET 2003

David,

This happens sometimes when the modules
are installed in a different place.  For instance,
If you have the line:

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"

in your ser.cfg file, but the module is not in that
directory, you will have to modify the loadmodule line to
point to the correct directory.

You know, if you do a complete linux install, and give me a login,
I'd be happy to get the authentication working for you.  I'm a glutton
for
this kind of torture!

---greg
Greg Fausak