[Serusers] affordable PSTN gateway

jh at lohi.eng.song.fi jh at lohi.eng.song.fi
Sat Mar 29 10:47:13 CET 2003

Jiri Kuthan writes:

 > MediaTrix might have some too, perhaps sightly cheaper, but they denied
 > shipping to us as we are not in their interoperability club (which makes
 > me cautios about their interoperability).

i bought one quite some time ago and they never fixed the sip bugs that
i found it in, so i had to return the box and ask my money back.  i
don't know if the company or the product has become any better since
then.  also, the box had a noisy fan.

i would recommend cisco ata if two analog ports are enough.  its sip
implementation is the best what cisco has in any product and fixes have
been prompt.

-- juha