[Serusers] Rewrite Contact Field

Stephen Miles smiles at callplus.co.nz
Thu Nov 20 03:45:01 CET 2003

Hi All,

Hoping you regular expression gurus out there can help me out a bit.

I am wanting to rewrite the Contact header field inside a sip message
using either the replace or subst from the textops module. I've done my
best but complex/long regular expressions are just a bit beyond me.

I want to change Contact "potato" <sip:99196026 at ns.commverge.co.nz:5060>
to Contact "potato" <sip:99196026 at sipsrv2.tranzpeer.net:5060>.

So far I can change bits of it and almost get it right but I am still
seeing the original contact right after the new one i.e: Contact
"potato"
<sip:99196026 at ns.commverge.co.nz:5060.sip:99196026 at sipsrv2.tranzpeer.net:5060>

HELP

Thanks in advance,
Stephen

This message and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately via email and then destroy this message and any attachments.