[Serusers] SIP

Sesha Bhatlapenumarthy sesha at iic.com
Mon Oct 6 17:19:00 CEST 2003

What table in the ser database should I insert a row, for the SIP server to
forward the calls to a 3 digit extension. I have put this statement in the
ser.cfg.

        if (uri=="sip:466 at iic.com") {

                if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
#                       if (!www_authorize("iptel.org", "subscriber")) {
#                               www_challenge("iptel.org", "0");
#                               break;
#                       };

                        save("location");
                        break;
                };

                # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
                if (!lookup("location")) {
                        sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
                        break;
                };
        };
        # forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
        # works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        };
        if (uri=~"^sip:466 at iic.com") {