[Serusers]SIP Gateway

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Oct 21 11:03:22 CEST 2003

Hello,
I have never played with a Mediatrix so I can't help you about, maybe
someone else on the list, but if you want to see more debug messages
from ser you need to set:

debug=7
log_stderror=yes

in your config file (ser.cfg). Also, when ser demonizes, it writes the
messages into the system log file (on RH is /var/log/messages).

Generally, to see the users registered with ser you can use 'serctl ul
show' from a console -- that will print the list with them.

Best regards,
}Daniel