[Serusers] SerWeb

jason jaybennett at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 31 06:25:52 CET 2003

I have Ser installed and running on debian, I have mysql installed with
the ser module.  I can see the table the module created.  I am getting
this error message and not sure what it is,

When trying the link..127.0.0.1/html/admin/index.php

*Warning*: Unable to include '/prolog.html' - request execution failed
in */var/www/html/page.php* on line *46*
iptel.org User Management
*Warning*: Unable to include '/separator.html' - request execution
failed in */var/www/html/page.php* on line *48*
*Warning*: Unable to include '/epilog.html' - request execution failed
in */var/www/html/page.php* on line *82

Any ideas?
*