[Serusers] BUG: module nathelper and tcp_main_loop: dead child 5

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Apr 2 10:24:27 CEST 2004

On Mar 31, 2004 at 14:37, jimmy huang <jimmy_huang at uni.com.tw> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to try use the module nathelper with rtpproxy to test when INVITE , voice (rtp) can pass nat and firewall,
> just like
> (http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~prelle/terena/cookbook/main/ch04s07.html  4.7.3.5.1. SIP Express Router   mentioned), but ser crashes after receive REGISTER
> but after REGISTER , ser crashe...
[...]

For the record: unstable nathelper was used with the first stable
release. This combination does not work (due to a minor change in the
data_lump api).
nathelper from unstable might be used (and it works), but with the
latest stable (0.8.12-tcp_nonb) from the cvs stable branch (rel_0_8_12).
                                                                                Andrei