[Serusers] 478 Unresolveable destination

Thu Apr 8 18:10:01 CEST 2004

IF you want to use domains, you have to configure this domain in the SIP
UAs and all the hosts (SIP phones, PC running ser, ...) must be able to
resolve the domain. Thus can be done by adding the domain to your DNS
server or by putting the domain in the hosts file of each host.

try this: put ms8.hinet.net in /etc/hosts pointing to ser's IP address.

please alway send a copy to the mailing list.

klaus