[Serusers] seweb-2004

Tue Apr 27 11:40:11 CEST 2004

It looks like the SQL query sent from serweb to mysql is not correct!
(That'S what the error message says).

So, how should we help without knowing the query?

Here is what I would do:

1. Take a look at the query:
method 1: edit missed_calls.php to echo the query to the html page
before sending it to the database.
method 2: enable mysql logging and take a look into the log file after
the request

2. Once you have the query, anaylze it and find the problem. Probably
yor request tables or columns which does not exist or have different
names (version mismatch).

3. Fix your database schema!

regards,
klaus