[Serusers] Registration problems!

Kenny Lam kenny at deltapath.com
Mon Aug 2 04:25:42 CEST 2004

Hi all,

  I have a SER system with 2000 users added in the subscriber table by using
"serctl add". And most of the users work behind NAT without any problems
thanks to the use of Media Proxy. However, when I use "serctl ul show" I can
only see 1XX to 3XX users only but not 2000 users. Anyone knows why is that?
Most of my clients use Grandstream Budge Tone 100 and they have set the
registration time to be 60 seconds.

  On the other hand, some of the users complain that they can't register
occasionally. I don't know if it's related to the above problem?

Any reply would be much appreciated!
Best Regards,

Kenny Lam
SIP Application Engineer