[Serusers] voicemail + ser + sems

ser die serdiehard at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 14:26:59 CEST 2004

hello friends,

iam very much new to the sems

i have downloaded the sems from berlios.de

compiled and installed successfully

now my doubts are

1) is there any minimum requirements (hardware
,soundcard) are there for ser box to run the media
server sems

2) iam using the xlite as my user agents

so i think if one user is not logged in then the other
user agent can send his message in form of the .wav to

his mail

so how to use it practically in my case .

can i expect like this i.e if one user not logged in
then the other user still can record message and send
it the respective mail id

so explain me if possible please give me sample
ser.cfg file for sems

i have seen in the source tree the voicemail.cfg but
could not able understand

with regards
serdiehard