[Serusers] Listening on multiple ports

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 20:32:27 CEST 2004

Sorry, I should have added that

> As an update, I've changed everything around today and got a much better
> result although it still needs some tweaking as it is not working
perfectly.
> Instead of using:
>
> > >listen=a.b.c.d:5060
> > >listen=a.b.c.d:5062
>
> I've actually started two different invocations of ser on the same machine
> with two different ser.cfg, each with a single listen statement. We then
run

this of course now means that SER always responds from the right port
number!

I don't know if this is something I should have known already, but also keep
the size of the INVITEs down, if they exceed 1480 bytes things start going
horridly wrong as well - we had to ensure that SER stripped out some of the
unrequired headers one of our Cisco boxes was putting in.

Linus