[Serusers] ERROR: acc: can't get code for the User-Name attribute

Masoud Safi masoudsafi at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 04:56:33 CEST 2004

SER's acc module fails to load due to the error message in the subject.

If I comment the line which loads acc (and related lines) in the ser.cfg
file, the rest loads just fine.

I have done many searches on this topic and since I am not finding much
discussion on this topic, makes me think that I might be one of the very few
who ran in to this problem.

I think this is my second posting and I really hope someone could share some
hints on this so that I don't bang my head against the walls.  Nae, I wont.

Thanks
MS