[Serusers] pstn to sip

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Tue Dec 7 14:48:09 CET 2004

Hi,

What you need to do is to send INVITES from GW to SER and configure SER
to do proper (as you wish) routing of SIP calls.
To trace your error, look into SER logs for error messages - it will
give you some hints.
Not necessary, but better to use the latest release 0.8.14.

Best regards,
Marian

kcassidy at kakelma.mine.nu wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   Need some help :)..  I'm trying to route a call from PSTN to SIP.  I
> have a Cisco SIP compliant GW which basically throws the SIP INVITE to my
> SER proxy.  Anyone kind enough to share a ser config?  I tried sending the
> INVITES from my Cisco GW to SER proxy but I'm getting an error from SER --
> "SIP/2.0 500 I'm terribly sorry, server error occured".  Has anyone
> successfully done this?
>
> btw, i'm using ser 0.8.12.
>
> TIA.

Voice Sistem