[Serusers] sip phones in different private networks have onewayaudio

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Dec 20 09:25:54 CET 2004

If you use rtpproxy, you don't need to configure stun/nat on any UAs. I
assume that everything is ok if phone1 calls phone2?  If no, you have a
problem with on_reply processing as phone2 will not be registered as behind
NAT and the initial INVITE will not force rtp_proxy.  If yes, but calling
phone1 from phone2 is the problem, you probably have something wrong in the
processing of either REGISTER (phone1 does not have the NAT flag set when
you run serctl ul show) or in processing of INVITEs (the INVITE does not get
a: IN rtpproxy_ip_address in the SDP payload and nortpproxy is not added at
the end of the payload).
Hope this helps,
g-)