[Serusers] Cant get Accounting working at all

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sun Jan 11 00:20:52 CET 2004

At 11:04 PM 1/10/2004, Arnd Vehling wrote:
>Hello,
>
>after implementing very basic pstn-routing ive tried to get accounting
>to a mysql database working. Unluckily with no success yet.
>
>Ive read the acc/README, several example configs and all i could
>find on the mailing list archive but i still cant get it to work.
>
>According to the docs i configure the acc module after loading like
>this:
>
>---
>#
># Accounting Setup
>#
>modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://yyy:yyyy@localhost:3306/ser")
>modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
>modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)

I think reading READMEs will get you a quicker reponse than serusers.
Anyhow, here it is: use "db_flag" as opposed to "log_flag".

>modparam("acc", "failed_transactions", 1)
>modparam("acc", "log_fmt", "miocfst")
>---
>
>Then i added "setflag(1);" at various location within my simple
>ser-script. First i added it just b4 the "t_relay()" then i tried
>various other locations until i finaly added:
>
>---
>setflag(1);
>setflag(2);
>---
>
>at the very start of the script.
>
>All which happens is that the ser-router writes some errors into the syslog:
>
>---
>Jan 10 12:56:18 gk /usr/local/sbin/ser[13285]: BUG:tm:register_tmcb: no
>transact
>ion found
>Jan 10 12:56:18 gk /usr/local/sbin/ser[13285]: ERROR:acc:acc_onreq: cannot
>regis
>ter additional callbacks
>---
>
>and
>
>---
>Jan 10 11:51:12 gk /usr/local/sbin/ser[12694]: ERROR:acc:acc_onreq: cannot
>regis
>ter additional callbacks

I suppose this is related to your use of development version of SER.
I guess you don't really want to do so and use better a stable version.
You find info about versions at www.iptel.org/ser/cvs/

-jiri