[Serusers] Radius accounting - Which ./etc/dictionary.ser or ./modules/acc/e tc/sip_dictionary ?

Hernandez, Cesar chernandez at vds.ca
Wed Jan 14 23:00:13 CET 2004

Hello,

Which radiusclient dictionary definition should we use?
Should we append the ./etc/dictionary.ser to the radiusclient dictionary or
should we copy the dictionary in the acc module?

FYI,  here are the main differences:

< ---- sip_router/modules/acc/etc/sip_dictionary ----

< ATTRIBUTE Vendor-Specific              26  string

< ATTRIBUTE   Sip-User-ID                  110 string
< ATTRIBUTE   Sip-User-realm             111 string
< ATTRIBUTE   Sip-User-nonce            112 string
< ATTRIBUTE   Sip-User-method          113 string
< ATTRIBUTE   Sip-User-digest-uri       114 string
< ATTRIBUTE   Sip-User-nonce_count  115 string
< ATTRIBUTE   Sip-User-qop               116 string
< ATTRIBUTE   Sip-User-opaque          117 string
< ATTRIBUTE   Sip-User-response       118 string
< ATTRIBUTE   Sip_User-cnonce         119 string
<
< # SIP types
< VALUE     Sip-Method      Other         0
< VALUE     Sip-Method      Invite          1
< VALUE     Sip-Method      Cancel       2
< VALUE     Sip-Method      Ack           3
< VALUE     Sip-Method      Bye           4
<
< VALUE     Sip-Response-Code   Other     0
< VALUE     Sip-Response-Code   Invite      1
< VALUE     Sip-Response-Code   Cancel   2
< VALUE     Sip-Response-Code   Ack       3
< VALUE     Sip-Response-Code   Bye       4

> ----- sip_router/etc/dictionary.ser -----
>
> ### acc ###
> VALUE     Service-Type Sip-Session          15             # Schulzrinne
>
> ### auth_radius ###
> # Sip-Session service type is already defined in acc section
> VALUE     Service-Type Call-Check           10             # Standard
> VALUE     Service-Type Emergency-Call    13             # Proprietary
>
> ATTRIBUTE Sip-Uri-User                        208     string  #
Proprietary
> ATTRIBUTE Sip-Rpid                             213     string  #
Proprietary

> ### group_radius ###
> VALUE     Service-Type Group-Check        12             # Proprietary
>
> ATTRIBUTE Sip-Group                           211     string  #
Proprietary