[Serusers] Contacts in 200 OK

CURRO_DOMINGUEZ CURRO_DOMINGUEZ at terra.es
Mon Jan 19 17:09:48 CET 2004

Hello, Bernie and list

I think my point of view is wrong. The behaviour of SER is absolutely
OK about contacts. My last explanation in previous message has been
terribly bad. Our problem is about phonebook.

We want to allow users to register from PC, mobile phones, smart
phones, iPaq,... in a multimedia environment. They should be able to
make voice calls and IM. But we have to find out the way to avoid users
write its phonebook every time they change from PC to mobil phone, for
example. (And all of this over IPv6, but it will be later)

So, I think the question is: Can SER manage phonebooks via
SUSBRIBE/NOTIFY or any other method? Should the client ask to SER for
phonebook table or it's a SER initiative? And if SER is not designed
for this, does anyone know a software, module, whatever which can
handle this? Or do you suggest any other way to attack this problem?

Thank you very much for your time

Curro