[Serusers] SIP server compatibility

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 23 16:45:17 CET 2004

Hi Annie!

I read that you're using Windows CE. I haven't knowed that also the CE
platform supports SIP. Is it the same RTC-Api which is included in
Windows XP.

Regarding your problem - try to capture the network traffic, if there
are SIP messages sent between your client and the proxy. If yes, attach
them to your email.

regards,
Klaus