[Serusers] New versions of RTP proxy/nathelper commited

Andres andres at telesip.net
Sat Jan 31 02:25:43 CET 2004

Jan Janak wrote:

>What change do you mean ? I reviewed and commited some changes on behalf
>of Tristan, so please blame me (and provide me with more details if
>possible) :-).
>
>Could you make sure that the version before my commit works ?
>
> Jan.

Right now we are running the nathelper version from 2004-1-15 and it
works fine.  We tried the version from yesterday and also from 2004-1-22
and it fails to work (presumably after the patch made by Tristan).  See
the attached Ethereal trace and examine frame #3 (the INVITE after
nathelper processes it).  Take a look at the "Connection Information" in
the SDP.  The IP was not substituted and extra characters were added
that makes Sipura units unhappy.

If you need anything else please let me know.

Andres.