[Serusers] SER + Asterisk Voicmail forward on failure

Muhammad Nasim muhammad at telappliant.com
Tue Jul 6 12:18:19 CEST 2004

I added t_check_status as follows:

failure_route[1] {

 if(t_check_status("487")){
       log("\n MARKER IN FAILURE ROUTE START");

       revert_uri();
       rewritehostport("telth3.dyndns.org:5061");
       append_branch();
       log("\n MARKER IN FAILURE ROUTE AFTER APPEND BRANCH\n");
       t_relay_to_udp("telth3.dyndns.org","5061");
       log("\n MARKER IN FAILURE ROUTE END");
       break;

  };
 }

Now it hangs up after 15 seconds as it should but no forwarding to
voicemail happens.... Also where as before if the destination was busy
forwarding to voicemail would occur but now it doesn't. Am I using this
correctly?

Muhammad Nasim
TelAppliant Ltd
Tel: 020 7740 3492
Int: +44 20 7740 3492
Main: 0845 004 4040
Fax: 0845 004 4041
www.telappliant.com

TelAppliant is the UK's provider of IP telephony solutions for small and
medium-sized businesses

  _____

message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution or any action taken
or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful.