[Serusers] serial forking with a recursive failure_route block

Michael Przybylski mikep at host.gimmethebrain.net
Tue Jul 13 22:14:43 CEST 2004

Hello everyone,

	I've got a recursing failure_route block that I'm trying to use
for voice over IP gateway failover.
	The recursion bit works without any problem, but I could really
use some hints on examining the branches appended by previous calls to the
failure route so that it can know when to stop.

	Here's the pseudo-code version of what I'm trying to do.

if(examing previously appended branches shows
   IP of last-chance gateway already there){
	give up;
}

Best regards,
Mike Przybylski