[Serusers] doubt with serweb + radius authentication + serctl add

varala ramakanth varala_kanth at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 05:28:35 CEST 2004

hello friends,

1)i want to know what is the extra facilities which

we get if we use the subscription to the ser

(i.e with serctl add or serweb giveng the access

to the users).

i am using the free radius authentication and its

working fine for me.

2)can we use the database to the free

radius server rather than just appending the username
,

password in the file of users in free radius server.

3)can we put the inter relation betwen the radius and

the subscribe table of the ser so that we need not

manually enter the details into the users file as and

when i need to add the users to the ser system.