[Serusers] Too Many Hops

Kapil Dhawan sersavvy at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 03:11:33 CEST 2004

Hi all

I amusing domain module for multiple domain...If i use Ip's in domain table
all works fine....when we start ser. it accepts and processes requests from
all those ip's but if i use domain names rather...then it doesn't work....

registration gets done..

but if 101 at sip.abc.com calls 102 at sip.abc.com....INVITE comes but No ACK or
BYE...we are unable to hear from any side...kindly suggest me whats
happening...

With same case if i use alias="sip.abc.om" in ser.cfg then it works ....

Regards