[Serusers] Offline status when 2 instances of ser is running

Thu Jun 3 12:16:03 CEST 2004

As you didn't get any attention it is maybe because nobody of us ever
had this problem!

Furthermore it is hard to save the problem when we don't the cause of
the problem.

Try to debug the problem more and give us more detailed problem
discriptions.

Are both sers using the same database? Take a look at serweb how the
online status is derived (from the DB, from ser via the fifo?).

Take a look at the database if the status changes if you start the
second ser instance.

So, try to find the failure and we cn help to fix it.

regards,
klaus