[Serusers] Config for Local SIP Server on Router

Tue Jun 29 10:20:54 CEST 2004

This setup should be possible with the new rtpproxy in "bridge" mode.
Having the user data on both sers is a bad idea. The local ser should
apply access control and the public SIP server can be restriced by a
firewall. All messages which come from the IP address of the local ser
are trusted and will be routed. You can enhance security by using IPsec
between the proxies.

regards,
Klaus