[Serusers] Own Module

Kapil Dhawan sersavvy at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:32:32 CET 2004

Hi i want to allow other ppl  to use my declared function..how can this be
done....

what i have done is..i have properly declared a function call like this

{"load_tm",            (cmd_function)load_tm,           NO_SCRIPT,   0, 0},

as in tm module...but how can we include all this stuff in some other module
or lets say....vm module declares one function called vm_action which can be
called by ser.cfg  only...but i will change it to be called from other
modules as well...now in my module how can i use that function
vm_action...how to define it..etc...i hope i explained my problem....

regards