[Serusers] cpl adding to ser

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Mar 12 18:04:17 CET 2004

Hi,

I guess you are using 0.8.12 release. In that release, cpl-c is not
fully supported - in order to make it work, you have to apply a patch to
tm module (the patch is in modules/cpl-c/tm.patch). I'm not sure if the
patch still works - there were some changes in the code and the patching
can fail.
Anyhow, If you want to use cpl-c I will strongly recomend to use the CVS
head.

Regards,
Bogdan