[Serusers] Routing unknown users to PSTN

Wed Mar 24 14:43:33 CET 2004

Does your cients have random phone numbers or are they all in the same
block? IF you have a numer block, e.g. 321XXXX, just use
if (uri=~"^sip:321[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]")
	lookup(location)
else
	forward to PSTN

If the internal numbers are random, you can use e.g. a second location
table (let's call it location2). It will have the same structure as the
location (or alias) table and you have to enter every client, and using
its local account as contact (so lookups will not change the request-uri)

then the proxy could do:

if (lookup("location2")) {
	user is a local user
	if (lookup("location")) {
		#user is online
		t_relay()
	} else {
		sl_send_reply("404","offline");
	}
else {
	#no local client
	t_relay_to_tcp("gateway-ip");
}

If someone knows an easier solution I'm pleased to hear it.

regards,
klaus