[Serusers] pdt module and isdngw sems plugin

gaillac harry gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Thu May 6 12:23:05 CEST 2004

Hi Klaus,

I do hope you're kidding !!! why isdngw plugin????
Sorry I can't still get an isdn card or a cisco gateway.

here is a plan in order to explain my question

			     --------------------
			     | BRI / 4 channels |  number line:123456xxxx

--------|NAT BOX |---------|SER+SEMS |	:Internal dial plan 4 digits
	---------	    ----------	 :BOB number 1000

- When a sip client want to dial an outgoing number, this one is sent to
isdngw plugin .

- When an incoming call from sip gateway to BOB is dialed what's going
on?

Does sems is able to remove 123456 prefix and sent 1000 to Bob?

Harry