[Serusers] multiple call cpl script

Richard mypop3mail at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 20:51:08 CEST 2004

Thanks Bodgan,

There is no place to add location set. It doesn't seem
to allow adding locations in the same level, only in
the next level. Once I add "lookup registration".
There is no place to add proxy.

What do I miss?

This is what I get,
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE cpl PUBLIC '-//IETF//DTD RFCxxxx CPL
1.0//EN' 'cpl.dtd'>

<cpl>
  <incoming>
    <location url="sip:223 at example.org">