[Serusers] Cannot capture call status in failure route

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Thu May 27 16:08:24 CEST 2004

> failure_routes process the initial request, not the reply
> which caused
> the failure.

I'm not trying to process reply which caused the failure. Instead, I want to
process the failure on the initial request. The problem is, a reply, no
matter it's 1xx, 2xx, 3xx will always goes through reply route first. Then
goes to failure route.

E.g.

UA1 -> SER -> UA2

If UA2 reply "486 Busy" to SER, the reply will be processed by reply route
first (due to t_on_reply()) and then failure route (due to t_on_failure()).
What I expected is any reply code >= 400 should be processed by failure
route only.