[Serusers] help with ser

Peter Liu qifeng77 at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 06:14:23 CEST 2004

Thanks, Zeus!
I tried everything with "/etc/init.d/ser start" then
check status with "/etc/init.d/ser status" . first it
showed "ser dead but pid file exists" then when I
removed pid file it showed "ser dead subsys locked"
and I couldn't use serctl everytime I tried to use it
it just could not response. I have reinstalled ser
rpm, and now ser works.
Thank you for your reply!
peter