[Serusers] 0.8.99-dev9 Broken??

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 8 18:47:22 CEST 2004

Yeah, that was the first thing that popped in to my mind.

I'm using RHEL3 with kernel 2.4.21-15.0.4.ELsmp

Here is what I've done to get a fresh copy of the source from berlios

rm -rf ./sip_router
export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser
cvs login
cvs co sip_router

Before compiling I did a   find /usr -name "ser"  to be 100% certain that I
didn't have any ser modules floating around on my system.

The end result is the same old start up errors. For now I'm back to using
0.8.99-dev7 only because I need to have this SIP proxy up for a demonstration.

Thanks for the help,
Paul