[Serusers] No BYE when callee hangs up first

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Sun Oct 31 09:56:43 CET 2004

Hi Peter,

There 2 possible causes:
1) the Bye doesn't go thought your SER due some poor routing (either no
record route is used on SER, either the UAS doesn't respect it). So,
first be sure you get the BYE.

2) if SER gets the BYE, most probably it will be routed based on Route
headers (loose_route()), so be sure you activate accounting before the
loose_route() function

Best Regards,
Marian Dumitru

peter.boot at webfone.com.au wrote:
> Is there any solution to the problem of no BYE message being recorded by the acc
> module when the callee hangs up first ? I have found the question asked several
> times in the archives but no answers.

Voice Sistem
http://www.voice-sistem.ro