[Serusers] SER With FreeRadius

jawad bokhari bokhari_jawad at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 21:50:12 CEST 2004

I installed freeradius-0.9.1 to work with SER 0.8.14.

They gave a test example to add a user in users file
with following contents:

test            Auth-Type := Digest, User-Password ==
"test"
                Reply-Message = "Hello, test with
digest"

But when I run radius with "radiusd -X", it gives
following error:

/usr/local/etc/raddb/users[75]: Parse error (check)
for entry test: Unknown value Digest for attribute
Auth-Type
Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/users
radiusd.conf[921]: files: Module instantiation failed.

Any idea about this....
Thanks,

Jawad