AW: [Serusers] No use_domain in cvs registrar?

Jankowski, Jan Praktikant5 at liz.lsa-net.de
Thu Sep 23 09:03:50 CEST 2004

The problem is that ser doesn't find any user in usrloc, because when
registering from my Cisco Phones the username in the usrloc database is
always "user at ip_adress_of_ser". I want "user at domain".

A problem of the Cisco 7905G Phones is, that they always use the
adress/ip of the sip proxy as domain.
Using my domain name as proxy adress in the phones is not possible
because the domain name has no dns entry
pointing at my SER Server.

>That has been removed for almost 10 months already. The domain part is
always used in registrar module.

>So long as you set use_domain=0 in the following modules, I don't
foresee any significant impact to your routing