[Serusers] Setup question.

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 01:18:24 CEST 2005

Prameet,

Assuming you're using the auth_db module (which allows SER to store
and read user account information from the MySQL subscriber table),
the password is the column called "password" and this is set when you

You can visit http://www.onsip.org/ for the "getting started" document
which fully describes the auth_db module and MySQL authentication.

Regards,
Paul