[Serusers] how to check if number is busy or not responding then forword it to asterisk

Kamran Ahmad p_kami at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 13:39:11 CEST 2005

hi

i tryied your way to rout the call to other side in
case of Busy on No Response. but i asterisk is
receiving this call it is replying with 403 Forbidden
or some times 407 Proxy Authentication Required. is
this ok.

is this ok
i have dialplane for the UAS it should invoke the
Voicemail for the callee.

thanks
Kamran