[Serusers] digest authentication problems

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Apr 7 08:22:47 CEST 2005

First of all, always CC serusers.  Other users may have (or may get) the
same problems.

libmysqlclient is most likely your problem. Version 10 is ,mysql 3.23, while
version 14 is 4.x.  The libraries are quite different and a crash is only
natural.  You need to install either the 3.23 version of mysql OR the 3.x
compatibility libraries for version 4.x.  You will find them at
http://dev.mysql.com/ or maybe throug hyour distribution.
g-)