[Serusers] VoIP Server's Phone Number Range

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 18:53:55 CEST 2005

Yeah, I have been swinging (not literally :-)) both ways on this, and
enum if my preference, the short digits within networks are a stop gap,
and will be dropped if enum gets moving, however for now I guess the 3/4
digit prefixes for each network are okay, having said that I cant see
users really using it, in fact how many people here have interconnects,
and actually have cross-network traffic (i.e calls/min) I know I have
zero, and never had a request :-)

Iqbal