[Serusers] Permissions module, database configuration.

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Thu Apr 21 00:45:43 CEST 2005

In the latest CVS, and in everything else I have read, I can see no
mention of the permissions module using SQL as it's data source. I have
added  the options to my ser.cfg (as per other people's configuration),
but SER insists on attempting to read the permissions.allow and
permissions.deny files on startup. Is this normal?

Rod Bacon - VOIP Systems Engineer
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650