[Serusers] BYE submission by SER in case of mediaproxy timeout or credit limit reached. ?

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Sat Apr 23 12:23:34 CEST 2005

Hi Paul,

There were several discussions on the list about these topics. Just to
summarize:

1) to tear down hanged calls to PSTN, the best way to go is by using
Session Timer on the GW (if it supports); if not supported you have to
use a B2BUA probably.

2) to limit the call duration you need a B2BUA. Another alternative is
to play with dynamic values for Session Timer and force the GW to hang
the call for you.

In both cases you relay only on signalling support.

Best regards,
Marian

--
Voice System