[Serusers] Medaiproxy not working properly

Ashutosh Kumar ashutoshk at chetu.com
Thu Aug 11 11:58:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

      I m runnunig mediaproxy with ser-0.9.0. Most of the times, it is
working fine. But sometimes there is one way or both sides audio problem
when both clients are NATTED. On digging deeper, I see as one of the
participating NATTED phone having an aor (address of record) as
username at userIP:5060. IS this assignment of port 5060 a problem?

The problem is that more than one clients/phones in that NAT have this same
AOR, which might be causing this problem. Further, no natted client should
be assigned 5060 by the nat for port forwarding as far as I think, correct
me if I m wrong.

Additionally, I m using the default mediaproxy.ini, the only change is the
proxyIP, which has the value of my machin's IP on which mediaproxy is
running. Can someone send me a correctly working mediaproxy.ini config.

Regards,

Ashutosh Kumar

Chetu, Inc.

Ph : 1(305) 402 6724 - Witin US